Laneway Presents, Chugg Entertainment & Frontier Touring, the promoters of Tame Impala’s upcoming tour have confirmed that the concerts in December 2020 will not be able to go ahead, but will be rescheduled. The shows originally planned to be held in April, and moved to December 2020, have now been rescheduled to December 2021.
Tickets already purchased for the April & December 2020 shows will be valid for the rescheduled dates, and all remaining tickets are on-sale now for the new dates in December 2021.
Tickets for Saturday 25 April 2020 & Wednesday 16 December 2020 now valid for Wednesday 15 December 2021
What if I can’t attend the new date?
If you are unable to attend your new performance date listed above please contact Ticketek to request a full refund (including ticket insurance premium and refundable ticket purchase, if relevant) by Monday 19th October 2020.
If your credit or debit card has been permanently closed/cancelled or the card has expired, and you require a refund, please supply Ticketek with updated bank details in order to process your refund.
Patrons who purchased tickets in an Agency using cash or EFTPOS and required a refund, will receive a full refund to a bank account. Please provide Ticketek with your bank accounts details.
If you do not provide correct details, Ticketek will be unable to refund your tickets.
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the event!