THE OFFSPRING, one of the world’s most exciting and enduring punk rock legends need little introduction.
Having performed over 1100 shows across the globe, selling more than 40 million albums worldwide the band are thrilled to return to Australia for their first headline tour in 16 years in April with very special guests SUM 41.
In true THE OFFSPRING style, this will be no ordinary show. Their incendiary live show will showcase wall to wall bangers of their anthemic, oft-humorous punk-pop singles throughout their impressive career including all of the band's best-known hits such as Self Esteem, Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated), The Kids Aren't Alright, Original Prankster, You're Gonna Go Far, Kid and loads more!
Joining this titanic double bill of epic punk rock proportions is SUM 41 who will be performing a full one-hour set including hits such as Fat Lip, In too Deep, Still Waiting and tracks from their latest release, Order In Decline. Order In Decline is undoubtedly SUM 41’S heaviest and most aggressive album in their storied career, while also being its most dynamic and raw.
After over 15 million records sold worldwide, a Grammy Award nomination, 2 Juno Awards (7 nominations), a Kerrang! Award in 2002, as well as multiple Alternative Press Music Awards, SUM 41 are uncompromising and honest with no intention of slowing down.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see these two punk power houses in action so start warming up those vocal chords, iron that crusty punk shirt and get yourself down to one of these shows.
OVER 18's Only - ID Required
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19