Presented by: Frontier Touring
With Special Guests: RVG
One of music’s most influential and commanding bands, Californian five-piece Faith No More, will tour Australia in May 2020, marking their first international gig worldwide since 2015.
Faith No More’s pioneering, genre-defining career saw the band morph from cult underground heroes to boundary-pushing global chart-toppers, mixing metal to alt-rock to hip-hop to punk and much, much more. Also performing at all shows is Melbourne band RVG, who’ll return in 2020 with the follow-up to the band’s critically acclaimed 2017 debut, A Quality of Mercy.
Lending their support following Australia’s bushfire crisis, Faith No More will be donating $1 (plus GST) from each ticket sold across the AU/NZ dates to Animals Australia, and state fire services in affected areas, including: NSW Rural Fire Service, Country Fire Association VIC, SA Country Fire Service, Rural Fire Brigades Association QLD.
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19