Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and associated restrictions, superstar singer-songwriter Delta Goodrem’s Bridge Over Troubled Dreams Tour, set to tour Australia and New Zealand in April/May 2021, will move to September and October 2021.
Delta has achieved multi-platinum selling status with nine #1 singles, four #1 albums, 12 ARIA Awards and three World Music Awards. Her last highly successful arena tour broke records as Delta became the highest-selling female Australian touring artist in 2016. With hits including “Born To Try”, “Lost Without You”, “Sitting On Top Of The World”, “Wings” and her latest singles from her upcoming sixth studio album including “Keep Climbing”, “Paralyzed” and “Solid Gold”, the chart-topping superstar is set to play 13 unforgettable shows around Australia and New Zealand with $1 (plus GST) per ticket sold will be donated to the Delta Goodrem Foundation. Don’t miss the Bridge Over Troubled Dreams Tour, featuring all of the hits from one of Australia’s favourite entertainers - the stunning Delta Goodrem.
SA Health has directed that Venue management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Venue at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
5. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
7. Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID SAFE MEASURES