With Special Guest Bella Taylor Smith
TEG Live are thrilled to announce that Bella Taylor Smith as seen on the Voice, will join Aria Award winning singer – songwriter Guy Sebastian on his National T.R.U.T.H. Tour in April / May 2022, which will see Guy bring his number one album to life across all Australian capital cities and regional areas.
On the 2022 tour, fans will see for themselves how Guy Sebastian shines. They will be treated to a collection of Guy’s biggest smash hits including ‘Bloodstone’ and global hit ‘Battle Scars’, as well as brand new music from the number #1 T.R.U.T.H. album including ARIA Song Of The Year & 4 x platinum mega smash ‘Choir’, the defiant ‘Before I Go’, new single ‘Love on Display’ and the mesmerising power ballad ‘Standing With You.’ With big songs, big ballads, amazing musicianship, heartfelt stories and of course, lots of dancing, joy and charismatic charm that is Guy Sebastian - this will be his greatest tour yet!
Performing smash hits and songs from his acclaimed new album, T.R.U.T.H. this will be his greatest tour yet! With big songs, big ballads, amazing musicianship, heartfelt stories and of course, lots of dancing, joy and charismatic charm that is this singer – songwriter Guy Sebastian – this tour is not be missed!
$1 (plus GST) per ticket sold will be donated to The Sebastian Foundation who are doing a lot of work in the space of adolescent mental health which is so critical at the moment so you can feel doubly good about nabbing a ticket.
You can check out the work we do at The Sebastian Foundation
Rescheduled to April – May 2022
TEG Live regret to advise that superstar and multi ARIA award-winning singer-songwriter Guy Sebastian’s T.R.U.T.H. National Tour, set to tour Australia in November / December 2021, will move to April and May 2022.
Whilst this decision was not made lightly, the ongoing COVID restrictions on mass gatherings and interstate travel make a tour of this size impossible in the current environment. The safety and wellbeing of fans, touring crew and venue staff remain our highest priority.
Tickets purchased for the November / December 2021 concerts remain valid for the rescheduled dates, with ticket holders not needing to take any action.
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19