One of the greatest voices of all time is back! TEG Dainty is thrilled to announce that homegrown icon and international star, Tina Arena, will tour nationally in May 2021 with her brand-new show, Enchanté: The Songs of Tina Arena. Renowned composer, violinist and dancer, Eric Avery, will be special guest on the tour.
Enchanté promises the same high level of quality, integrity, emotional depth and theatricality that we've come to expect from this extraordinary talent. The healing power of live music cannot be denied and the prospect of experiencing Tina’s transcendent songbook live — backed by her world-class band plus a string section — is the beacon of hope we all need right now.
Tina Arena (AM) certainly needs no introduction. Only a handful of artists achieve the kind of longevity and continued global success that Tina enjoys. She has sold over 10 million records worldwide, also punctuating her illustrious career with some career-defining, star performances in musicals (including but not limited to Notre Dame de Paris in The West End plus Cabaret, Chicago and Evita here in Australia).
But it was back in 1974, when Tina was just 7 years old, that her powerful singing voice and charismatic presence first beamed into our living rooms (and hearts) through TV screens as a contestant on Young Talent Time. Tina soon joined the regular cast a year later, becoming one of YTT’s brightest stars for 7 years before it was time to go out on her own and pursue a career as a solo artist in her own right.
In 1995, Tina made history by becoming the first female artist to win both song and album of the year at the Australian Record Industry Awards (ARIAS). Her music and success have not only inspired generations of Australians, but her presence has paved the way for upcoming Australian female artists to reach new heights within the Australian music industry. In 2015, she was officially inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame.
The world-class calibre of Tina’s music is undeniable: Chains, Sorrento Moon (I Remember), Wasn’t It Good, Heaven Help My Heart and Symphony Of Life — all songs that have provided the soundtrack to the lives of generations of Australia.
SA Health has directed that Venue management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Venue at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
5. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
7. Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID SAFE MEASURES