Australia, it’s time to get ready to Wiggle! THE WIGGLES are coming to perform for you in April as part of their We’re All Fruit Salad Tour! This show will see Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony singing and dancing their way around Australia with all their Wiggly Friends; Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus and their newest Wiggly Friend; Shirley Shawn the Unicorn!
The We’re All Fruit Salad Tour!, featuring Wiggly classics and new songs from the group, will begin in Canberra on April 6 and finish in Brisbane on May 2 – travelling to Perth, Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, Wollongong, Newcastle, Sydney, Townsville and Mackay in between!
The Wiggles’ founding member, and Blue Wiggle Anthony Field says “The We’re All Fruit Salad Tour! is a truly wonderful show and I can’t wait for our fans to experience it! You’ll hear all the classic songs you love plus new ones! The show will feature a variety of dance styles and performances that go with different styles of music. Children will see and hear drums, keyboards, banjo, guitars, bagpipes and lots of singing. We hope to see you there!”
For complete tour, ticket and VIP Experience information, visit: livenation.com.au.
Note that SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Enter the venue via the designated entry gate on your ticket.
3. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
4. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
5. Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick venue entry.
6. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
7. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
8. Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell