Ant Middleton is bringing his popular speaking tour to Australia and New Zealand in January–February 2022! The best-selling author will take audiences through a motivational journey of personal growth and positivity led by his mantra of ‘Mind Over Muscle’.
Best known as the Chief Instructor on Channel 7’s hit series SAS Australia, Ant has become a much-loved master of survival and endurance on and off the screen, spurred by his formidable career in the UK’s elite special forces, including the Marines, 9 Parachute Squadron and Special Boat Service.
Since 2017, Ant has regularly sold out venues across the UK with his Mind Over Muscle live show. Now, for the first time, Australian audiences will get to meet the man behind SAS Australia. In his first-ever ANZ tour, Ant will tell his story — giving a glimpse into his life in the military, his training techniques, and the experiences that have helped him deal with any situation that life has thrown at him. He will give his assessment on the first season of SAS Australia and talk about his battle to overcome Mount Everest and the many other challenges he has faced.
Ahead of the speaking tour, Ant Middleton said: "Through my time as SAS Australia's Chief Instructor, I have come to love this country and feel very much at home here. I can't wait to go from the screen to the stage and be able to interact with Australian audiences when I take my Mind Over Muscle tour to Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne this July.
Positivity forms the basis of my ethos, and through my live shows, I hope to empower people to harness the power of a positive mindset, goal setting and planning to be the best possible versions of themselves.
After a year like no other —filled with countless challenges following Covid —I look forward to sharing techniques and experiences that have helped me deal with any situation life has thrown at me."
SA Health has directed that Venue management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Venue at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
5. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
7. Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID SAFE MEASURES