“A welcome return: light and sonically sweet, there’s a sense of ease to both the chiming synths on the track and frontwoman Hannah Reid's vocals...pure pop energy” - GQ
“London Grammar have examined the demons of the past and identified a clearer path forward – one that lies in Hannah taking her place as the true leader of London Grammar, giving her the space to push back against the sexism she’s faced near-daily in her career. This shift in dynamic may see her giving the fans what they deserve, but more importantly, she’s giving herself what she deserves too” - NME
With their highly anticipated third album ‘Californian Soil’ due to be released on April 16, Secret Sounds are excited to announce Brit Award nominees and Ivor Novello winners London Grammar will return to Australia in February 2022 for a national tour.
Four singles from Californian Soil have been released to date, ‘Baby It’s You’, ‘Lose Your Head’ , title track ‘Californian Soil’ and the most recent ‘How Does It Feel’ to give fans a taste of what to expect on the new album.
For first access to tickets, head over to shop-london-grammar.com and pre-order ‘Californian Soil’ by 9pm AEST, Monday 12 April to get your exclusive presale code.
Hannah Reid, Dan Rothman and Dot Major released their double platinum-selling debut album If You Wait in 2013, followed by their gold-selling album Truth Is A Beautiful Thing in 2017. They’ve garnered numerous BRIT nominations and have been awarded a prestigious Ivor Novello Award for songwriting and composing. The band has worked with an array of contemporary talent and brands, including Paul Epworth, Dior and Disclosure, and in 2019 Hannah Reid featured on Flume’s hit Let You Know. London Grammar has sold out numerous Australian headline tours, wowed the Sydney Opera House, and played an envious list of sold-out tours and headlined festivals worldwide. Most recently, their track Hey Now (Arty Remix) was featured on the hit show Normal People.
London Grammar continues their love affair with Australian fans in 2022, all of their previous tours selling out in record time; we suggest you get in quick!
AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2022
Sat 19 Feb Belvoir Amphitheatre Perth WA
Tue 22 Feb Riverstage Brisbane QLD
Thu 24 Feb Sidney Myer Music Bowl Melbourne VIC
Sat 26 Feb Aware Super Theatre Sydney NSW
Tue 01 Mar
Entertainment Centre Theatre
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
5. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID SAFE MEASURES