Frontier Touring and More Talent are excited to confirm one of the most successful comedians on the planet, Jim Jefferies, will return to Australia in June/July 2022.
Following the immediate sell-out of his planned epic run of shows – originally scheduled for June/July 2021 – the Netflix and Comedy Central global star will return to Australia mid-2022, to perform the newly rescheduled dates.
Jim’s new tour will begin at Sydney’s Hordern Pavilion on Thursday 16 June 2022 and continue through Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, before wrapping up with two Melbourne shows at Plenary, MCEC, on Monday 4 July 2022.
Ticketholders are advised to #KeepYourTicket. Tickets already purchased for the 2021 dates remain valid – Ticketek will be in direct contact with fans to confirm their corresponding 2022 date (also detailed below).
Patrons unable to attend the 2022 rescheduled shows will be entitled to a full refund from Ticketek – head here for more information.
Due to existing refunds from the most recent postponement, limited tickets are available for all rescheduled performances – new seats on-sale now via frontiertouring.com/jimjefferies! Don’t delay, as these will sell quickly.
2021 Ticket Holders:
Original tickets for Sun 4 July 2021, 7:00pm are now automatically valid for Fri 24 June 2022, 7:00pm.
Original tickets for Mon 5 July 2021, 7:00pm are now automatically valid for Sat 25 June 2022, 7:00pm.
Original tickets for Mon 5 July 2021, 10:30pm are now automatically valid for Fri 24 June 2022, 10:30pm (18+).
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19