NEW SHOWS ADDED due to overwhelming demand!
Frontier Touring and More Talent are thrilled to announce the return of Australia’s most famous expat rock star comedian, political commentator, TV show anchor and writer: Jim Jefferies, touring Australia for the first time in three years this coming June and July 2021.
‘Fearless, raw, and biting. If Hemingway had a drinking buddy, it would be Jim’ – Forbes (USA)
‘The ultimate rock star... insanely entertaining and incessantly unremorseful.’
– Beat Magazine ★★★★
Fans are in for a treat as one of the highest-selling stand-up comedians on the planet brings his hilarious routines to intimate theatre stages. Jim’s previous arena tour of Australia sold over 56,000 tickets; don’t miss this chance to get up close and personal!
With a monumental career spanning two decades and an hour-plus of new material every time he hits the stage, Jefferies’ unapologetic, no-bullshit approach is famously electric. Having sold out arenas worldwide – including iconic venues such as Madison Square Garden and the Hammersmith Apollo – Jim lands back on home turf next month. His latest live show will cover everything from politics to celebrities, gun control to religion, family, sex and much, much more.
Jim Jefferies’ upcoming national tour kicks off with three marquee performances in Sydney, followed by more headline shows in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Tickets go sale Thursday 13 May (11am Local Time) via frontiertouring.com/jimjefferies.
With his unique, in-your-face social commentary, Sydney-raised Jefferies is undeniably one of the most provocative faces on the global comedy scene. His acclaimed 2013/2014 sitcom Legit aired for two seasons to a diehard fanbase, while his smash hit Comedy Central weekly topical talk show The Jim Jefferies Show became one of the most talked-about TV programs worldwide for three years running following its 2017 debut.
With nine Netflix comedy specials to his name to date including 2017’s hit Freedumb, 2018’s brutally hilarious This Is Me Now and his latest special, 2020’s Intolerant, the prolific comedian was honoured as ‘Stand-Up Comedian of the Year’ at 2019’s Just for Laughs Festival.
Currently working on a new, as-yet-untitled sitcom, Jim has kept busy during the pandemic on his latest creation: the hugely popular podcast I Don’t Know About That. Available on all popular platforms, it sees Jim diving into a myriad of life topics, exploring everything from recent chats on financial education to Michelle Obama’s fashion to the meaning of dreams.
Don’t miss your chance to catch Jim Jefferies in these special theatre dates this June and July 2021. Don’t delay – tickets won’t last long
SA Health has directed that Venue management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Venue at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
5. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
7. Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID SAFE MEASURES