TEG Live regret to advise that, due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions on live shows and interstate travel, the I Catch Killers Live tour with Gary Jubelin and Rob Carlton has been rescheduled to February / March 2022. Tickets purchased for the October / November 2021 shows remain valid for the rescheduled dates in early 2022 with ticket holders not needing to take any action.
The I Catch Killers Live tour will give true crime fans the opportunity to hear first-hand accounts from Jubelin as he is interviewed by special guest host, actor and Silver Logie Award winner, Rob Carlton.
This is a Live Show; it will be raw and brutally honest just like the world Gary inhabited. You will find out what being a real homicide cop is all about, the price that is paid and how it changes you. Rob will be probing the tough cases, ruthless criminals, controversies and regrets, as well as giving the audience the opportunity to question Gary in a no holds barred Q & A Session.
I Catch Killers Live will present an up close and personal look into the world of the criminal mind and those tasked with bringing them to justice. Jubelin’s gripping, inaugural tour I Catch Killers Live is not to be missed.
Friday, 25 March 2022 Adelaide – AEC Theatre
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19