Having set two Guinness World Records with his previous sell-out World Tour, Professor Brian Cox is back with a brand-new live-on-stage show in 2022.
Horizons takes audiences on a dazzling cinematic journey; a story of how we came to be and what we can become. Using state of the art LED screen technology, arenas will be filled with images of far-away galaxies, alien worlds, supermassive black holes, and a time before the Big Bang. What is the nature of space and time? Why does the Universe exist? How did life begin; how rare might it be, and what is the significance of life in the Cosmos? What does it mean to live a small, finite life in a vast, eternal Universe? The deepest of questions will be explored using the latest advances in our understanding of quantum theory, black holes, biology, planetary science, astronomy and cosmology.
Horizons is a celebration of our civilisation, of our music, art, philosophy, and science; an optimistic vision of our future if we continue to explore nature with humility and to value ourselves and our fellow human beings.
Brian will once again be joined by co-host of The Infinite Monkey Cage and award-winning comedian Robin Ince.
WATCH A SNEAK PEEK HERE
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID SAFE MEASURES