The three-time ARIA-award winning group will take their electric energy and unmatchable flow to audiences in every Australian state and territory throughout January to April 2022
The group will be touring in support of their polychromatic seventh studio album The Sun, out now via Flight Deck/Mushroom. Bliss n Eso have long juxtaposed light and dark, blissful and melancholy, and strong and vulnerable. Nonetheless, The Sun finds hope in somber experiences, heightening the album’s sense of release. As a group that has grown up through their music over many years, The Sun initiates a new cycle and provides solace in this age of disquiet, thematising contemplation, healing and fortitude. Renowned for their captivating live performances and boisterous energy – don't miss out on tickets to see Australia’s finest, Bliss n Eso perform nationally for the first time in over four years, next January - April 2022.
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
5. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the event!