Celeste Barber is coming out of her cage, and she's doing just FINE, THANKS.
Australia's Queen of Comedy is bored of being stuck at home, and you best believe she's ready to hit the road again. Her brand-new tour Fine, Thanks is headed to The Adelaide Entertainment Centre on Wed 25 May, 2022.
Let's be honest, Celeste has had nothing but time to write, refine and then re-refine Fine, Thanks.
"I've been stuck inside staring at a wall for the best part of two years, so trust me when I say I'm ready to pack a suitcase, reacquaint myself with what the inside of a plane looks like and get back on stage," Celeste says.
"Everyone in my house is sick to death of listening to me bang on so it's time to find some new ears to chew off. Plus mama's got bills to pay."
Fine, Thanks explores and exploits everything from celebrity sex toys to why hot girls can't dance and details the giddy euphoria and brutal devastation of being invited to Coachella — the same year it was cancelled.
After two sold out world tours, Celeste is seizing the opportunity to get to travel across Australia again. And there’s plenty to talk about as no one does it quite like her. An acclaimed actor, author, comedian and podcaster, Celeste has carved her own niche on social media, with 8.5 million followers on Instagram and 3.5 million followers on Facebook. She has posted hilarious parodies of everyone from Rihanna to the Kardashians, often getting praised from the stars of the original video.
Get your much-needed fix of fun at Celeste Barber’s Fine, Thanks tour in 2022!
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1. WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5. Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6. Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the event!