Following recent sold-out performances across UK and Australia, Love Actually in Concert featuring the Southern Cross Symphony will again be bringing the magic to Adelaide this year, just in time for Christmas.
Featuring an all-star cast, the film has become one our all-time festive favourites. The live orchestra will perform the evocative hit soundtrack live with the film being projected onto a huge screen.
Join the fun as stories of love around Christmas unfold. Come dressed in your favourite Christmas outfit and make Billy Mack proud. You’ll laugh, sing, and maybe even shed a tear as you experience the emotion of the ultimate romantic comedy Love Actually in Concert.
*Film rating M Sexual refrences, nudity, low level course language
All persons aged 16 years and older entering the Adelaide Entertainment Centre will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of vaccination will be required in order to gain entry. You can find further information online here.
Please note, SA Health has directed that venue management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
All patrons will be required to show confirmation of their vaccination status and QR code check in upon arrival at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Entry to the venue will not be permitted until this is sighted by our staff.
1) WEAR A MASK - All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2) Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
3) Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
4) Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed.
5) Any food & beverage must be consumed when seated only.
6) Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the event!