COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Updated 3 September, 2020
At Adelaide Entertainment Centre, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19, and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation.
We are delighted to share that our venue has reopened to client functions that are permitted under current Government restrictions. To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visiting delegates, clients and staff, we have a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government and includes the following dedicated measures:
- Extensive COVID Safe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
- COVID Safe food and beverage service
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
- COVID Marshal in attendance at designated events
If you are attending an upcoming event at the Centre we ask that you please play your part and help us be COVID Safe by practising proper hand hygiene; adhering to physical distancing by maintaining 1.5m from others at all times; and staying home if you feel unwell.
Further information and relevant links
If you are considering hosting an event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please speak directly with one of our Business Development Managers to further understand the COVID Safe measures in place across our venue.
If you have tickets to an upcoming event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please continue to monitor our website or follow us on social media for updates.
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links:
SA Health – Government of South Australia
Australian Government Department of Health
World Health Organisation