COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19 Vaccination Entry Requirements
The Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a COVID-19 fully vaccinated venue. All persons aged 16 years or older wishing to enter the Centre, including visitors, clients, suppliers, contractors and staff, need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of vaccination will be required to gain entry.
Please consider the vaccination status of you and your guests prior to purchasing a ticket.
For further information, please click here.
To view frequently asked questions, please click here.
To view Adelaide Venue Management’s Conditions of Entry, please click here.
If you are an Event Organiser and have questions regarding a scheduled event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please continue to liaise with your Function Coordinator.
If you have tickets to an upcoming event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre and have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Guidelines
Updated 7 January, 2022
At Adelaide Entertainment Centre, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. Currently, South Australia is subject to Level 1 restrictions, which includes adherence to the following measures:
- Density requirement of
- No more than 3 people per 4 square metres for seated indoor entertainment events
- No more than 1 person per 4 square metres for seated indoor banqueting & hospitality events
- For ticketed entertainment events, food & beverage consumption is only allowed while in your designated seat.
- For banqueting & hospitality events, seated consumption only for food & beverage
- Guests must take reasonable steps to maintain 1.5m physical distancing at all times
- Dancing is not currently permitted; a person may sing if they are performing (no karaoke)
- Masks are to be worn in shared indoor public places unless you have a medical exemption, for which evidence must be produced upon request, or in circumstances where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication, such as to enable communication by or with any patron who is deaf or hard of hearing
*Restrictions will be reviewed on a regular basis and are subject to change.
Travelling to South Australia
As of 1 January, 2022, travellers entering South Australia are no longer required to complete an EntryCheck SA application.
All travellers should download the mySA Gov app from Google Play or the App Store prior to arriving in South Australia, as you will be required to use the COVID Safe Check-In whenever entering a business or premises displaying an approved QR code, including the Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
Guests arriving at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre will be able to find our venue specific QR codes displayed at each entrance, and will be asked to provide proof of check-in (ie show the ‘green tick’ on their phone) along with proof of vaccination prior to entering the Centre. For those without a mobile device, our staff will direct you to the manual check-in form to complete. Further information can be found online here.
For additional information on interstate and international arrivals, please click here.
For further information on South Australia’s COVID Safe Check-In process, please click here.
COVID Safe Measures
All visitors attending an event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are required to please ‘check in’ to the venue upon arrival using the South Australian Government’s official COVID SAfe Check-In process. This involves scanning a QR code upon arrival. Guests will be able to find these QR codes displayed at each building entrance, and asked to provide proof of check-in (ie show the ‘green tick’ on their phone) prior to entering the Centre. For those without a mobile device, our staff will direct you to the manual check-in form to complete. Further information can be found online here.
To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visiting delegates, clients and staff, the Adelaide Entertainment Centre has a comprehensive COVID Management Plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government and includes the following dedicated measure:
- Extensive COVID Safe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
- COVID Safe food and beverage service
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
- COVID Marshal in attendance at designated events
Further information and relevant links
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links:
Government of South Australia
Australian Government Department of Health
World Health Organisation