COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Updated 27 September, 2021
At Adelaide Entertainment Centre, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. Currently, South Australia is subject to Level 1 restrictions (with some additional restrictions)*, which includes adherence to the following measures:
- Density requirement of no more than 3 people per 4 square metres for seated activities, and no more than 1 person per 2 square metres for non-seated activities
- For select indoor events, seated food and beverage consumption only
- Masks are to be worn in shared indoor public places unless you have a medical exemption, for which evidence must be produced upon request, or in circumstances where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication, such as to enable communication by or with any patron who is deaf or hard of hearing
*Restrictions will be reviewed on a regular basis and are subject to change.
Travelling to South Australia
In accordance with SA Health directives, please note that Level 6 restrictions are currently in place for the following regions, preventing entry into South Australia until further notice.
- New South Wales
Any person arriving from Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory or Queensland is permitted to enter South Australia without restriction providing they have not been in a restricted zone within the past 14 days. All travellers coming to South Australia must complete the Cross Border Travel Registration form on the SA Police website prior to travel.
For additional information on travel into South Australia, please click here.
COVID Safe Measures
All visitors attending an event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are required to please ‘check in’ to the venue upon arrival using the South Australian Government’s official COVID SAfe Check-In process. This involves scanning a QR code upon arrival. Guests will be able to find these QR codes displayed at each building entrance, and asked to provide proof of check-in (ie show the ‘green tick’ on their phone) prior to entering the Centre. For those without a mobile device, our staff will direct you to the manual check-in form to complete. Further information can be found online here.
To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visiting delegates, clients and staff, we have a comprehensive COVID Management Plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government and includes the following dedicated measure:
- Extensive COVID Safe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
- COVID Safe food and beverage service
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
- COVID Marshal in attendance at designated events
If you are attending an upcoming event at the Centre we ask that you please play your part and help us be COVID Safe by practising proper hand hygiene; adhering to physical distancing by maintaining 1.5m from others at all times; and staying home if you feel unwell.
If you are an Event Organiser and have questions regarding a scheduled event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please continue to liaise with your Function Coordinator.
If you have tickets to an upcoming event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please continue to monitor our website or follow us on social media for updates.
Further information and relevant links
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links:
Government of South Australia
Australian Government Department of Health
World Health Organisation