COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Updated 30 June, 2020
At Adelaide Entertainment Centre, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19, and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. At this time, we are currently working towards re-opening our venue from August 2020 to client events that are permitted under current Government restrictions, and will share further updates on this page as they become available. For upcoming concert information, please continue to visit our ‘Coming Events’ page.
To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visitors and staff when our doors reopen, we have a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government. This includes the following dedicated measures:
- Extensive COVIDSafe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
- COVIDSafe food and beverage service
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre in the near future!
Further information and relevant links
If you are considering hosting an event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please speak directly with one of our Business Development Managers to further understand the COVIDSafe measures in place across our venue.
If you have tickets to an upcoming event at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, please continue to monitor our website or follow us on social media for updates.
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links:
World Health Organisation
Australian Government Department of Health
SA Health – Government of South Australia